Monday, January 10, 2011

CEBU MARATHON 2011 RESULTS

After I reached the finish line, I was so glad that I was able to accomplish my 3rd full marathon with no injuries at all! After I received my medal, I then came to realize that this was actually my 3rd marathon in a span of less than 4 months [i.e., 105 days from September 26, 2010 where I did the CAMSUR marathon].

Joining this marathon was worth every centavo I spent. This was a very well-organized race that was worth the experience.

This race would definitely be there up the scale when it comes to rating purposes. To the organizers, MABUHAY KAYONG LAHAT!

Reasons why this race deserved a very high rating:

[a] very unique medal for the 42k finishers;
[b] nice route for all runners;
[c] plenty of water stations, with bananas, chocolates and biscuits;
[d] plenty of marshals who were located at strategic points of the race route;
[e] cheering groups along the 42k route;
[f] very friendly and accommodating staff;
[g] singing band located at the SRP going to Talisay City;
[h] group of young male dancers at the SRP;
[i] results came out within 24 hours.

View the results by clicking any of the icons below:
42K Male
42K Female
21K Male
21K Female
5K Male
5K Female

No comments:

Post a Comment